Are you considering a career in Real Estate?
If so, PFR may be the place for you. We specialize in assisting people who want more control over their career choices. We offer a place for Realtors who want to work from home, set their own hours and commissions. See below for more information.
Where do I start?
A good place to start is to visit the Texas Real Estate Commission website.
We recommend starting at Step 2, which is sending in the "Request for Evaluation of Education Documents". This will let you know what courses you will be required to take.
Where is a good place to take the courses online?
There are many qualified places to obtain course material and to take online classes. We used CELI.
What is it going to cost me to obtain a license?
Obviously, these costs can vary depending on where you take your courses, but this list should give you a good idea of what to expect:
- TREC - Request for Evaluation of Education Documents Fee
- TREC - Eval of Education Docs Fee
- TREC - License Application Fee
- Fingerprinting Fee
- Texas Salesperson Licensing Test Fee
- TX Salesperson Licensing Test Fee
- Discount Course Package (5 courses + Exam Prep)
- Discount Course Package
- Lubbock Association Sign Up Fee
- State and National Dues
- Business Cards
- Total Estimated Start-up Cost
- Monthly MLS Dues
How much do you charge?
We feel we have an extremely attractive and competitive plan. If you are interested, feel free to give us a call and we can sit down and discuss what we have to offer.